Saturday, May 3, 2014

It's Coming....

For all the fans of The Apocalypse Series, I have awesome news for you. The third installment of the series, The Return of Nicolaitanes, is finally being written for your enjoyment. Stay tuned for little tidbits and teasers. Although, I know that you are all anxious to continue the series, I am writing as fast as I can. I too, am anxious to find out what happens next. This series is going places that I cannot wait to explore. Besides, just like you, I have no clue as to what's going to happen to the characters until the book has been written. I can't wait to turn on the television (my mind) and watch the scenes fly off the tips of my fingers. This book is going to be exciting or should I say even more exciting than the last. Stay tuned......

No comments:

Post a Comment